Monday, November 10, 2008

Finally, we get a Jehovah’s Witness to talk on air!

Meet Jesus (pronounced "Hey-Soos") he was on
The Way of the Master Radio today.
Yes...I just about fell over because it's rare to
find a Jehovah's Witness that is open to talk about the
Gospel in any way shape or form, unless they knock
on your door...then it's a different story.

In the past 2 years, I've been to the local Kingdom Hall
and even made a few phone calls to the "Watch Tower"
head quarters in New York to see if they would be open to
a short conversation...but they wouldn't budge at all.
So, I thought I'd never find a Jehovah's Witness that was
willing to be on the air until...today.

I shared the Gospel (and read John 1) to his
girlfriend "Pearla" while he was on the air with
Todd Friel in the background
("Pearla" didn't want to be photograph though).

You can't tell by the look on his face, but Jesus really liked the
curved illusion tract...but like any good Jehovah's Witness,
he declined the offer to take a set home.


"Would you come to my house Jesus?...
my husband and I would be delighted to talk with you more."
I inquired.
"Sure...I would probably send another witness that
lives closer to you, but I'm sure we can send someone over."
He answered.


To listen to the broadcast click here:
November 10, 2008 - Hour 1

It starts about 40 minutes in to the hour.

No comments: